FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

JACQUET AND BABY BOOTS




















AFTER DOING MY BABY BOOTS, I HAVE DECIDED TO DO A JACQUET , AND I FOUND A GREAT TUTORIAL FOR A BABY JACQUET AND SOOOO SIMPLE, EASY, I JUST LOVE THESE PROJECT.
THERE IS A WHOLE YOUTUBE FOR IT, AND YOU CAN DO FROM 0-TO 3 MONTHS, OR 3- 6 MONTHS..
THAT IS GREAT, BECAUSE I ALWAYS CROCHET TOO BIG SIZES, AND THE BABY GROW , AND THE WINTER PASSES, AND IT HAS NOT BE UTILISE..
I HAVE USED SIZE OF CROCHET HOOK 4 .. AND I ADDED A COLLAR, TO MAKE IT MORE CHIIIIICCCCCC.

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT BLOG AND EXPLANATIONS..

5 comentários:

  1. Wow, it looks great with the collar, can I use one of you picture' to put on my blog? I love it :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I just made the sweater without the collar. This was the easiest n cutest thing I've ever made ! Where can I find the booties that are in this picture ? The one that look like boots.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. hello loraine, go to my labels, and look for baby booties..all the best

      Excluir
  3. Hi.. this is a lovely jacket. Where can I find the pattern for it please?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. the whole explanation is there http://cats-rockin-crochet.blogspot.com.br/2011/05/cats-one-piece-wonder-baby.html.....
      ENJOY.....

      Excluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....