FOR ALL THE CROCHET LOVERS

HI AND WELCOME.... BIENVENUE A TOUTES.. I HAVE FOUND IN THIS ART AND SKILL A WONDERFUL WAY TO DO WONDERFUL THING WHERE YOU CAN FLOWER YOUR WORLD WITH LOTS OF LOVE , BY GIVING OR OFFERING A PIECE OF YOUR HEART "MADE BY HAND WITH LOVE".

Seguidores

segunda-feira, 20 de outubro de 2014

BEAUTIFUL BLOUSE SQUARE IN CROCHET

 DEAR FRIENDS, HERE IS ONE MORE MODEL OF BLOUSE THAT I FOUND NOT TOO DIFFICULT TO DO. I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH TO READ CHARTS, BUT THIS ONE IS COMPLETE
MY PROBLEM WITH CROCHET WEARS, IS THAT IT MAKES ME FAT, SO I DONT LIKE TOO MUCH TO DO THEM... SOMETIMES I THINK THAT THIS MODEL WILL BE FINE... I HAVE TO USE VERY THIN YARNS, AND I DONT WANT TO TIRED MY EYES TOO MUCH...
SO I AM GOING TO TRY TO DO THIS MODEL, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IT LOOKS IN THE BACK... IS  IT  THE SAME THING? I THINK   I AM GOING TO PUT A NICE PLANE MATERIAL NOT TO MAKE IT TOO THICK....

BE WELL

MURIEL











2 comentários:

  1. Ooh! That is really pretty, Muriel! like you! I am a bit wary about making crocheted clothing but this looks lovely and not too complicated to follow the pattern either! Good luck - looking forward to seeing the finished blouse! I think you're right it probably is the same at the back but you could always make a fabric back - this may be what you mean in your reference to making a plain back that isn't too thick. E x

    ResponderExcluir
  2. dear elisabeth, thanks for your nice comments.. i enjoy how you write in a nice and poetic way...on your blog, and by me,i get thrilled that somebody like you take the time to express her thoughts... big kiss

    ResponderExcluir

Dear friends this is the blog, that i am going to share with you my love for crochet... i love your comments, your WORDS COUNT....